Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Because the Internet really needs another writing blog...

Well no actually, it probably doesn't, but I do. I love to write but I'm not great at getting things finished. The idea of this blog is to set myself some new goals, challenge myself and try some new things. Oh yeah, and to finish something. Hopefully I'll learn plenty on the way. I plan to blog about my current work-in-progress, link to other people's posts that I've found helpful and anything else that interests me along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I followed you here from my own blog - and the internet always needs another writing blog. We can never have too many entertaining people to share the journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen, you should have a prize for being my first reader - but I'll just say thank you instead :)

    ReplyDelete

I happily answer all comments on my blog, and by email if it's not a 'noreply' address :-)