Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Musical Stories 16: War

First, hello to all the people who have followed me on Twitter. I'm pretty sure I'm following you all back. I'm still a bit quiet on there, but I'm slowly finding my feet. Thank you for making me feel so welcome.

Our stories this week are all about War. So what have I chosen?

Number one is one of my slight cheats as it's less of a story and more of a character study. Still, it's all about the writing, no?

I know I said this week would be less girly than last week but I still managed to sneak a ballad in. This is a sweet, very sad story, that actually brought a lump to my throat, (although I think I've already mentioned I cry very easily). I found this song on someone's blog a few weeks ago but neglected to write their name down so if it was you, please let me know so I can credit you.

This week's final song is a definite cross-genre story, just right for this time of year. By the way, I refuse to be held responsible if the chorus gets stuck in your head!

Next week, it's all about the Fantasy!